Friday, May 14, 2010

Stuyvesant Deli in Memorium

I have about five or six email accounts that have sort of just happened to me over the years. It's annoying but I can't seem to get rid of any of them. When my cousin Debby died I thought for sure my yahoo account could finally be closed because she was the only one who used it regularly (I thought) but then it turned out that is the one in use by my garden, and I can't figure out how to get them to change it ("reply all" is the defacto list server).

So just now I was deleting old emails and I found a photo that fellow gardener Susan sent me back in March, taken at the Stuyvesant Deli flower stand, titled "New hybrid?" Now that the deli and all the flowers are gone, I feel justified for having saved the photo waiting for the right time to post it.




No comments: