Monday, January 18, 2010

Trouble

I was standing on an eternal line in the post office a couple weeks ago, and it turned out that the guy behind me with whom I'd been chatting, went to college with a friend which I found out when she wandered into the post office. After she left, this man went on and on and on about how amazing she was in college and how certain he was at the time that she was going to be Famous with a capital F. Watching this video I see two things:

1. He was right, she had the it thing, and her voice was perfection
2. Steve used to have a giant head of hair

3 comments:

Edie said...

Jill, I just love your blog. I've been reading it whenever I miss New York, and more specifically, my beloved East Village (and people therein). Just thought I finally oughta let you know!

Jill said...

Thanks for the kind words. Do I know you?

Edie said...

Oh you don't recognize my name, but you'd recognize me, Madi's friend, used to hang out in the garden.