Thursday, May 28, 2009

Update on the Bad Noise & Light

The update is more of a lack of an update. While I appreciate that the restaurant has paid some attention to the heinous noise, there has been no improvement. The DEP comes tomorrow to measure the loudness. I am worried that it won't be considered loud enough to make it stop.


There is also no change in the creepy roof light, but I honestly haven't been persistent enough with phone calls. Now that my boss is on vacation I ought to have time to complain about anything and everything that crosses my mind.

I tried to photograph the bright light, which is a hard thing to do, especially with the window gate in the way. But you can see how much brighter one window is than the other right next to it. It's just plain odd.
Thank you for caring.

No comments: