Tuesday, March 24, 2009

Are Bankers Vampires? Part two

I am going to post this video again because the first time it was DARK but they listened, and voila, it's much much better now that we can see the actors (including Steve Carter as a vampire, who also did the animation).

When Uke (who wrote the song and produced the video) played this at my house a few weeks ago, a friend who is a banker walked out because, well, obviously, it's really insulting. What I didn't realize at the time was that this friend is the brother of one of the top villains of the banking crisis, and definitely on the list of people "they" want to indict, if they can get at him. This fact coming to light has been really shocking to me, and frankly I don't know what to do with it; it kind of swishes around in my head and conversations with my friends are interrupted every 10 minutes with, "Can you believe it?". I wish I didn't know.

(Note: according to Steve the video is exactly the same as before, so it must just be mine eyes that are deceiving me.)

No comments: