Thursday, September 11, 2008

Half a Pie, Half the Fat

I made a wonderful chemical pudding pie this week. If you have ever tried to find a pie recipe that isn't filled with sugar and fat then... well then you've never looked for a recipe.
So I combined some ideas and made a graham cracker crust, spread peanut butter on the bottom, lined it with bananas (luckily I had enough because one of the four bananas I bought from Mr. Street Fruit Man magically disappeared from my envirosax by the time I got home) and then poured sugar free fat free pudding on top. Sprinkle some slivered almonds and we have Compromise Pie.

I just realized that the craving for pie began last Saturday after we spent the day avoiding the hurricane that never came by watching Waitress, which featured some totally awesome pies.

No comments: