Sunday, September 14, 2008

Boycotting Hot & Crusty

A lot of people are up in arms over the closing of David's Bagels (my photos/report here), and at least one person is trying to organize an official boycott of Hot & Crusty who allegedly pushed out David's.

Here is one angry Stuy Town resident who left a note on my blog alerting me to his public announcement.

I for one am already boycotting Hot & Crusty. It looks gross with those giant fried sugar and fat balls, like the grease permeates out the windows and onto the sidewalk. However it seems that anything I boycott or join against wins anyway. American Apparel keeps opening more stores, George Bush won his second term as president and Law & Order still plays on every channel even though I've never watched it, so I'm not hopeful that my actions have any meaning.

No comments: