Monday, August 25, 2008

Death by Roller Coaster

As Marc continues to heal from the whipping he took from The Cyclone, herewith be warned that last year a 53 year old man died after fracturing his neck on the same ride. It is not hard to see how this could happen. I feel like I am recovering from whiplash, and while he can now find a few more positions to sit in without sharp pain, it does seem like we suffered a bit too much for riding a freaking roller coaster. Plus, somebody needs to take the laundry up and down the stairs. I wonder if the drunk looking attendants pushing people into the seats (even though there was no line) will come by and help.

(By the way, they didn't seem to even notice that he was practically dead when he got off the ride and tried to shoo us out, but not before mistakenly handing us somebody else's camera which was weirdly the exact same one I have, causing me to think I was truly losing my mind.)

So folks, this is a serious warning, really do not ride The Cyclone if you are over 30 years old. It's not worth it.

No comments: